Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Trip to chinatown

It's been a long time since I last went to Chinatown. KKAG had to buy some materials, so I volunteer to join her since we both love the 'lu rou fan' there.

I reach there earlier, so I went to Golden Dragon to see if there's anything interesting. To my disappointment, the yarn and patterns are pretty much the same. Since there's still, I went to look at other supplies. To my surprise, I found the clasp that I've been searching high and low for. Woot! I can now sew new hp pouch for myself!

As I continue to walk around, I found those button maker too! And, I found a template for making sun hats! Whoa! It is indeed a fruitful trip! These supplies are what I've been looking for a long long time! These will keep me for a while...

Tomorrow, I need to return the Victorian Lace pattern book to the library. The patterns are so nice but I don't understand a single bit at all! It's time to polish my knitting skills!

Tomorrow, I need to go to the gym too! There's always so many things to do and so little time!

No comments: